Why I created a blog

Its been many years since I first created this blog. It has remained true to Essbase and related information over those years. Hopefully it has answered questions and given you insight over those years. I will continue to provide my observations and comments on the ever changing world of EPM. Don't be surprised if the scope of the blog changes and brings in other Hyperion topics.


Wednesday, March 28, 2012

KScope Hotel filling up

Don't say I haven't warned you in the past. I've heard the J.W. Marriott in San Antonio for the KScope12 conference is almost full.  This means a few things:
1. The conference is growing and will be better than ever
2. If you don't book soon, you may need to bring a sleeping bag and tent. Not really, I don't think the Marriott would appreciate you pitching a tent on the 16th green.
3. There are other hotels in San Antonio, but not near the Mariott. You would have to commute a minimum of 4 miles.

If you don't want to miss out on the fun, I suggest you register A.S.A.P. for what we expect to be the biggest and best KScope yet.  I'm not calling you a sap, but you might be if you don't attend.

Also remember to tell your beginner friends we will have an Essbase Beginners track this year with amazing content to get even the rawest greenhorn started. (see I worked in cowboy talk since the conference is in cowboy country).
One last thing, even though the earlybird discount is over, you can still save a few bucks using the discount code IRC (interRel Consulting).  Don't wait do it now or you will regret it later.

No comments: