Why I created a blog

Its been many years since I first created this blog. It has remained true to Essbase and related information over those years. Hopefully it has answered questions and given you insight over those years. I will continue to provide my observations and comments on the ever changing world of EPM. Don't be surprised if the scope of the blog changes and brings in other Hyperion topics.


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Last chance to save money

Kscope11 is almost upon us. I know my boss, came up with the Ksocpe bit, but I actually liked calling it Kaleidoscope better. I’m an old fart and don’t abbreviate everything. I’m not one of the cool kids, but I will be at Kaleidoscope. I’ve got 2 official presentations to do: Advanced Essbase Studio tips and tricks on Monday morning and The Exception to the Essbase Rule on Tuesday. In addition, I’m on a couple of panels where you can ask your questions. One with Edward and Tracy for interRel’s vendor presentation.  Yes this year, the panel will actually happen.  I’m also helping on a few other presentations, like the intro to Essbase Studio on Monday. so you will see me all over the place. It will be a busy week for me. Who said going to conferences was a boondoggle never went to this conference.
The early registration discounts for the KScope11 conference end on Thursday June 9th. After that the conference is full price. If you want to still save a bit more money register with the code IRC and save an additional $100. Even after the deadline  you can save the $100 off registration.
Last year we had a great time at the Hyperion madness event  on Monday night. Due to the time it conflicted with a lot of people eating dinner (who needs food anyway). We decided to move it back to 10:00 pm this year. This is the time we did it the previous two years. I’ve been told there will be a great dessert selection to satisfy  your late night sweet tooth. Join us and be part of the madness.
If you are at the conference and you should be, look me up and say Hi. It is nice to meet the people that actually read my blog and follow my OTN and Network54 posts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glenn - assume you meant Thursday Jun 9, not Jun 6.

GlennS said...

I did mean June 9th and have corrected the text. Thanks for keeping me honest whoever you are.