Why I created a blog

Its been many years since I first created this blog. It has remained true to Essbase and related information over those years. Hopefully it has answered questions and given you insight over those years. I will continue to provide my observations and comments on the ever changing world of EPM. Don't be surprised if the scope of the blog changes and brings in other Hyperion topics.


Sunday, January 10, 2010

FREE Oracle SoCal Roadtrip Conference Jan 26th

For any of you in the So Ca area, On Tuesday Jan 26th, I will be joining Oracle and other speakers on a one day mini-conference in LA. It will be a great event and you won't want to miss. it.
I'll be talking about Essbase optimization tips. Other sessions include:
Best practices in consolidation
Hot Topics in Financial Reporting
Secrets of Customizing Hyperion Planning
Creating an Oracle EPM center of excelence
Taking control of your hierarchies with DRM.

The keynote will be from Tobin Gilman on the EPM roadmap for 2010 and beyond. It is a free event that you should not miss. The complete agenda is available at Agenda

and to sign up go to Register

For more information you can contact Danielle White at dwhite@interrel.com

Did I mention that it is free and you could win door prizes?

as a teaser, I have my review of the new book "Oracle Essbase & Oracle OLAP, The guide to Oracle's Multidimensional Solution" almost done. I'll be posting it in a few days. Check back, I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

No comments: