Why I created a blog

Its been many years since I first created this blog. It has remained true to Essbase and related information over those years. Hopefully it has answered questions and given you insight over those years. I will continue to provide my observations and comments on the ever changing world of EPM. Don't be surprised if the scope of the blog changes and brings in other Hyperion topics.


Friday, June 5, 2009

Ask the experts at Kaleidoscope

On the Tuesday night of this year's (2009) Kaleidoscope conference will be an Ask the Experts panel. We ae soliciting questions for that session. If you have a burning desire to know something, now is your time to ask. Send your questions to Edward Roske eroske@interrel.com (or you can send them to me) or you can even give them to us at the conference.

From what I heat, this special "Midnight" session hosted by the hyperion sig, will feature lots of chocolate.

If you are unable to attend the conference this year, don't fret. I know Edward is planning on blogging on it and if I can get time, I'll post my thoughts on the sessions as well.

If you are at the conference, please say hello.

No comments: